- 1/2 Cup PUCK Cheddar Cream Cheese Spread
- 3 Tablespoons Zaatar, Green or dried
- 1 Tablespoon Sesame seeds
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 2 Bread, Arabic, Saj or Chappatti
- Preheat the oven to 200°C
- Mix zaatar and sesame seeds in a small plate
- Add a tablespoon of olive and mix all ingredients together
- Cut the bread in small fingers and spread the mixture on it.
- put the bread on a baking tray covered with baking paper and bake for 10 minutes or until it becomes crunchy.
- Serve with puck cheddar cream cheese spread