- 2 Slices Bread, European, Sourdough
- 4 Tablespoons PUCK Cheddar Cream Cheese Spread
- Chicken Breast
- 2 Lettuce
- 1 Avocado, ripe
- 1 Tablespoon Lemon Juice
- 3 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- Prepare the chicken. Preheat the skillet with olive oil, medium heat. Season the chicken breast with salt and pepper. Fry 15-20 minutes until the chicken is ready. Slice crosswise into pieces.
- Prepare the avocado: cut it lengthwise, rotate, separate halves and remove the stone. Peel the skin, cut and sprinkle with lemon juice.
- Construct the sandwich: Spread the cheese on the bread, place avocado and chicken slices. Top with lettuce salad leaf.