- 450 Grams (gm) Frozen Spinach, Thawed and drained
- 300 Grams (gm) Ricotta cheese
- 200 Grams (gm) PUCK White Cheese Premium Feta, Crumbled
- 16 Cannelloni Tubes, Dried
- 2x400 Grams (gm) Canned chopped tomatoes
- 500 Milliliters (ml) Puck Béchamel Sauce with Cheese
- 1/4 Cup Parmesan cheese, Grated
- Black Pepper
- Preheat oven to 180 C. Combine spinach, ricotta and feta in a bowl and season with pepper. Using a teaspoon, or disposable icing bag, fill the cannelloni tubes with the spinach filling.
- Lay half of the tomatoes on the base of 1 large ovenproof baking dish (or 2 smaller dishes). Place cannelloni in a single layer and then top with the remaining tomatoes. Top with béchamel sauce and sprinkle over the parmesan.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until heated the pasta is tender and top is golden brown.