- 500 Grams (gm) Spaghetti
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 Onion, finely diced
- 2 Cloves Garlic, crushed
- 1 Eggplant, cut into small cubes
- 500 Grams (gm) Beef Mince, low fat
- 1/2 Teaspoon Cumin
- 1/2 Teaspoon Coriander
- 1/2 Teaspoon Chili Flakes
- 500 Milliliters (ml) PUCK Tomato Sauce
- Cook the spaghetti in a large saucepan of salted boiling water following the packet instructions. Drain.
- Meanwhile, prepare the meat sauce. Heat the olive oil in a large, nonstick frying pan. Add the onion, garlic and eggplant and cook for 6-8 minutes, until softened. Add the mince and spices and cook until mince browned.
- Pour in the tomato sauce and stir until simmering. Add the spaghetti to the pan and stir coat in the sauce. Serve.