- 1 Piece Cauliflower
- 100 Grams (gm) almond, finely chopped
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Teaspoon Dried Oregano
- 1 Teaspoon Dried Basil
- 4 Tablespoons Tomato Sauce
- 4 Pieces Cherry tomatoes, slices
- 150 Grams PUCK Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Olive Oil
- Salt and pepper
- Fresh basil leaves to garnish
- Preheat the oven to 190°C
- Cut the cauliflower into florets. Blend in a food processor until the cauliflower becomes like rice grains.
- Line a baking sheet with cooking paper. Spread the cauliflower over the paper. Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes. Leave it aside to cool.
- Empty the baked cauliflower in a cloth and press to drain it from the water completely. Place in a clean bowl.
- Increase the oven’s heat to 240°C.
- Add the almond to the cauliflower crust along with the egg, oregano, basil, salt and pepper. Mix to combine.
- Line a 30-cm round baking pan with cooking paper. Grease with olive oil.
- Fill the tray with the cauliflower mixture. Spread it evenly and flatten with a spoon.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Leave it inside to cool down a little.
- take the tray out of the oven. Brush the crust with a layer of tomato sauce and then spread a layer of PUCK Mozzarella Cheese. Top with tomato slices, basil leaves, and black pepper.
- Bake it again for 10 minutes or until the cheese melts.
- Cut into triangles. Garnish with basil leaves. Serve hot.