- 300 Grams (gm) Penne pasta, dried
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 500 Grams (gm) Beef Mince, lean
- 500 Milliliter (ml) PUCK Tomato Sauce
- 1 Teaspoon Oregano
- 3/4 Cup Beef Stock
- 1 Cup Ricotta cheese
- 1/2 Cup PUCK Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/4 Cup Parmesan cheese, Finely grated
- Cook the pasta in a large saucepan of salted boiling water, following packet instructions. Drain.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in fireproof baking dish or frying pan, over medium high heat. Add the mince and brown well. Add the tomato sauce, oregano and beef stock. Bring to the boil, stirring, reduce heat and simmer for 3-4 minutes. Season with salt and pepper. Add the cooked pasta to the meat sauce, stir to combine and return to the simmer. Pre-heat grill on high.
- Randomly top the pasta mixture with spoonfuls of ricotta cheese. Sprinkle over the cheeses and place under the grill until the cheese is golden.