- 8 PUCK Natural Mozzarella Slices
- 1 Heirloom Tomato, large
- ½ Cup Basil Pesto
- 1 Baguette, medium
- Lurpak Cooking Mist, for baking
- Basil Leaves, for garnish
- Black Pepper, freshly crushed
- Pre-heat the oven to 180°C. Segment the baguette diagonally to get large oval-shaped slices. Spray with the LURPAK Cooking Mist and cook in the oven for 10 minutes till the bread has turned golden and crusty.
- Spread 2 teaspoons of basil pesto on each bread slice with a couple of heirloom tomato slices. Finally top with 2 slices of PUCK Natural Mozzarella and cook in the oven for 5 more minutes till the cheese has melted. Serve and garnish with crushed black pepper and a couple of basil leaves.