- 500 Grams (gm) Tagliatelle Pasta, dried
- 25 Grams (gm) Lurpak Butter, unsalted
- 3 Slices Rindless Veal Bacon
- 2 Cloves Garlic, Crushed
- 2 Teaspoons Rosemary, Chopped
- 250 Grams (gm) Mushrooms, Sliced
- 500 Milliliters (ml) PUCK Bechamel Sauce with Cheese
- Cook the tagliatelle in a large saucepan of boiling salted water according to packet instructions, and then drain.
- Meanwhile, melt the butter in a deep frypan over medium heat. Add the veal bacon and cook until beginning to crisp. Add the garlic, rosemary and mushrooms and cook, stirring occasionally for 5 minutes.
- Stir in the béchamel sauce and gently bring to a simmer. Remove heat and add the drained pasta, tossing together until heated through. Serve.