- 1 Onion, chopped
- 2 Cloves Garlic, minced
- 1 Teaspoon Mixed spices
- 1 Chicken Breast, cut into small pieces
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1 Teaspoon Paprika
- 1 Cup Mushrooms, chopped
- 1 Green pepper, sliced
- 4 Potatoes
- 2 Tablespoons Milk
- 2 Cups PUCK Bechamel Sauce with Cheese
- 1 Cup PUCK Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Fry the onion and garlic in a pan. Add spices and the chicken and stir.
- Add the salt, paprika, and black pepper. Stir then add the fresh mushrooms and pepper.
- Cover and let it simmer until cooked. Then place the mixture into a cooking tray.
- Boil the potatoes. Smash the potatoes and add the milk and a dash of salt and pepper. Shape the potatoes into small balls.
- Add the potatoes to the tray, then add Puck Bechamel Sauce.
- Spread the shredded mozzarella on top and bake it in the oven for 20 minutes.