- 1 Box Pasta
- 500 Grams (gm) Minced Meat
- 1 Onion, chopped
- 2 Cloves Garlic, minced
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1 Teaspoon Mixed spices
- 1/2 Teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1 Teaspoon Oregano
- 2 Tablespoons Vinegar
- 2 Tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 Box Tomato Paste
- 1 Box Puck light bechamel sauce
- 1 Cup PUCK Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Boil the pasta in water with a teaspoon of salt for 15 minutes and strain it
- In a pan, fry the onions and garlic with oil then add the spices and stir. Add the minced meat and stir until cooked.
- Add the tomato and tomato paste to the meat mixture and cover it. Let it simmer for 10 minutes. Add the vinegar, cinnamon, pepper, and oregano
- In a tray, place ½ the pasta and add 1/3 of the pack of Puck Light Bechamel sauce on top
- Layer the meat mixture over the pasta, then add the remaining pasta and bechamel sauce.
- Add a layer of shredded mozzarella on top and bake it in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Let it rest for 10 minutes, serve and enjoy!