- 1 Cup Milk
- 1 Egg
- 1 Cup Breadcrumbs
- 500 Grams (gm) Ready made cheese ravioli
- Sunflower Oil, to deep fry
- 500 Milliliters (ml) PUCK Tomato Sauce
- 1/4 Cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 Tablespoons Basil Leaves, Shredded
- Whisk together milk and egg in a bowl. Place the breadcrumbs in a separate plate. Dip each ravioli in the milk mixture, and then in crumbs to coat.
- Half fill a deep-fryer or large saucepan with oil and heat to 190 C. Working in batches of 5, fry ravioli for 1-2 minutes until the crumbs are golden and crispy. Remove with a slotted spoon and drain on paper towel.
- Meanwhile, heat tomato sauce in a saucepan over medium low heat to warm through. Arrange the ravioli on a plate or platter, sprinkle with parmesan and basil and serve with the sauce.