- 300 Grams (gm) Rigatoni, dried
- 300 Grams (gm) Broccoli, Steamed
- 500 Milliliters (ml) Puck Béchamel Sauce with Cheese
- 2 Cups Chicken, diced & cooked
- 1/2 Cup Peas, frozen
- 2 Teaspoons Grainy Mustard
- 3/4 Cup PUCK Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Preheat oven to 200 C. Cook pasta in a large saucepan of boiling slated water, following packet instructions, adding broccoli for the last 3 minutes of cooking. Drain. Return pasta and broccoli to the pan.
- Add béchamel sauce, chicken, peas and mustard. Stir gently to combine.
- Pour into a large ovenproof dish. Sprinkle over the mozzarella cheese. Bake for 25- 30 minutes, until golden.