- 1 Onion, finely chopped
- 1 Cup Mushrooms, sliced
- 2 Cloves of garlic, minced
- 4 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 2 Chicken Breasts, grilled and sliced
- 2 Cups Puck light bechamel sauce
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Black Pepper
- 300 Grams (gm) Whole grain pasta, cooked
- Parsley, chopped for garnishing
- Sauté onion, mushroom and garlic in 2 tbsp olive oil over medium heat for 5 minutes. Add the grilled chicken and sauté for 2 minutes.
- Pour Puck Light Béchamel Sauce over chicken mixture, season with salt and pepper, let simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add the cooked pasta and stir to combine.
- Garnish with parsley and serve.