- 1 Tablespoon Butter
- 250 Grams (gm) Chicken, chopped
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Pepper
- 1 Onion, finely chopped
- 1 Tablespoon Flour
- 1 1/2 Cups Milk
- 1/2 Cup Butter Chicken Sauce
- 300 Grams (gm) PUCK Shredded Cheddar & Mozzarella
- 200 Grams (gm) Pasta, cooked
- 100 Grams (gm) PUCK Shredded Cheddar & Mozzarella, extra topping
- 1 Tablespoon Coriander, for garnish
- Melt butter in a non stick pan over medium heat
- Season with salt and pepper and sauté chicken on both sides for 10 minutes until cooked. Remove cooked chicken and set aside.
- Add onion to the pan and fry until soft.
- Add flour and gradually whisk in the milk to avoid crumbling.
- Add the butter chicken sauce and whisk.
- Add Puck Shredded Cheddar & Mozzarella and continue whisking until melted.
- Stir in the cooked chicken and elbow pasta
- Sprinkle more cheese on top and bake in a preheated oven at 180 C for 15 minutes.
- Garnish with chopped coriander and serve.