- 2 Cups Flour
- 1 Tablespoon Baking Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 125 Grams (gm) Buttered Bread
- 1/4 Cup Parmesan cheese, Grated
- 1/2 Cup Yogurt
- 2 Eggs
- 100 Grams (gm) Puck Low Fat White Cheese, Crumbled
- 1 Cup Zucchini, grated and squeezed gently to remove excess liquid.
- 3 Spring Onions, finely chopped
- 3 Tablespoons Roasted Red Pepper, diced
- Preheat oven to 180 C. Line a 20 x 10 cm loaf tin with baking paper.
- Sift together flour, baking powder and salt in a large bowl. Rub in the butter until the mixture resembles coarse breadcrumbs. Stir through the parmesan. In another bowl, whisk together the yoghurt and eggs. Add the crumbled white cheese, zucchini, spring onion and capsicum. Add the egg mixture to the dry ingredients and stir gently to combine.
- Spoon the mixture into the prepared loaf tin. Bake for 1 hour 15 minutes, or until a skewer inserted into the middle of the loaf comes out clean. Serve warm or cold.