- 500 Milliliters (ml) PUCK Tomato Sauce with Cream
- 2 Tablespoons Oil
- 1/4 Cup Onion, Finely chopped
- 4 Cloves Garlic, Minced
- 2 medium eggplants, Cut lengthwise into 1.5cm slices
- 125 Grams (gm) goat cheese
- 4 Green Olives, Pitted and minced
- 2 Tablespoons Fresh parsley, Finely chopped
- 1/4 Cup PUCK Mozzarella Cheese, grated
- Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a medium skillet over medium heat.
- Cook onion and garlic until soft, about 1 minute. Reduce heat and cook until golden, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Add PUCK Tomato Sauce and bring to a boil. Lower heat and simmer for about 5 minutes. Cool and then pour into a 22x33-cm baking dish.
- Coat a broiling pan with oil and broil the eggplants until golden on both sides, about 15 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Mix cheese, olives, and parsley in a bowl.
- Place 1 tablespoon of filling at the end of each eggplant slice; roll it up.
- Lay the stuffed eggplants in the baking dish onto the tomato sauce..
- Top with PUCK Mozzarella Cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Garnish with parsley and serve.