- 10 Spinach Lasagna Sheets
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 Onion, finely chopped
- 2 Cloves of garlic, minced
- 400 Grams (gm) Spinach
- 1 1/2 Cups Ricotta cheese
- 1 Teaspoon Nutmeg, grated
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Black Pepper
- 2 Cups Puck light bechamel sauce
- 1 Cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- Cook lasagna according to package instructions.
- Blanch spinach in salted boiling water for 5 to 10 seconds, drain and coarsely chop.
- Heat oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Sauté onion and garlic. Mix well with the spinach and ricotta cheese. Season with nutmeg, salt and pepper to taste.
- Assemble the lasagna layers: first cover the base of a baking dish with Puck Light Béchamel Sauce, arrange the cooked lasagna sheets, Light Béchamel Sauce, spinach mixture and parmesan cheese. Finish with a layer of lasagna topped with Light Béchamel Sauce and some parmesan cheese.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180°C for 30 minutes.