- 500 Milliliters (ml) PUCK Bechamel Sauce with Cheese
- 1 Kilogram (kg) Spinach, fresh
- 500 Grams (gm) Zucchini, medium sized
- 250 Grams (gm) Lasagne Sheets
- 1/4 Cup Olive Oil
- 1 Onion, Finely chopped
- 2 Teaspoons Salt
- 150 Grams (gm) PUCK Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 50 Grams (gm) Romano Cheese, grated
- Preheat the oven to 190°C.
- Heat one tablespoon of oil in a large pot over medium heat.
- Saute the onion with half a teaspoon of salt for 3 minutes or until soft and translucent.
- Add the spinach leaves gradually and mix it well with the onion for 3 minutes or until tender. Remove from the pot, place in a colander and press gently until strained well.
- Wash the zucchini well then cut into length-wise 2-cm-thick slices.
- Heat the rest of the oil in a large pan on medium heat and fry the zucchini slices for two minutes on each side until golden. Remove from the pan and place on paper towels to dry excess oil.
- Divide PUCK Bechamel Sauce into 4 quarters. Spread the first quarter in 22x33-cm baking dish. Place two lasagne slices on the sauce until covered completely. Pour the second sauce quarter then a third of the spinach mixture. Place another layer of the lasagne then béchamel sauce then spinach mixture then a layer of zucchini slices then a layer of lasagne. Repeat the layers as desired.
- Spread the mozzarella and romano cheese on top. Cover the dish with aluminum foil and bake in the preheated oven for 45-55 minutes.
- Remove the foil in the last 5 minutes and leave the dish in the oven until the cheese layer becomes golden and the lasagna starts boiling.
- Remove the dish from the oven and let is rest for 10-15 minutes. Cut and serve.