- 1 Box Fettuccine Pasta
- 500 Grams (gm) Shrimps, medium-sized
- 1 Box PUCK Cooking Cream
- 1 Tablespoon Pesto
- 3 Cloves Garlic, crushed
- 2 Tablespoons Butter
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 Tablespoon Lemon Juice
- 1 Teaspoon Lemon Zest
- 1 Teaspoon Nutmeg
- 1 Cup Emmental Cheese, grated
- 1/4 Cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 Teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- Start off by cleansing and washing the shrimps.
- Drain well and leave in a strainer. Season with salt, pepper, lemon juice, and lemon zest.
- Cook the fettuccini in boiling salted water for around 7 mins or as mentioned on your packet.
- In the meantime, heat the olive oil in a large skillet. Add the shrimps and stir fry for 2- 3 mins.
- Remove the cooked shrimps from the skillet.
- Add the butter, then the crushed garlic and sauté until aromatic. Now add the pesto sauce if you are using any. Then add the cream and whisk well on low heat.
- Add the cheese little by little and keep whisking to dissolve it in the cream.
- Season with salt and pepper. Add the shrimps back to the hot cream, then the cooked fettuccini and mix well until the pasta is well coated.
- Transfer onto plates, and ﬁnish it off with grated nutmeg and some fresh basil. Enjoy!