- 2 Pieces Carrot
- 1 Potato
- 2 Pieces Bell pepper
- 3 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 500 Grams (gm) Lentils
- 500 Milliliters (ml) Chicken broth
- 1 Slice Bread
- 1 Cup Oil, vegetables
- 500 Milliliters (ml) PUCK Cooking Cream
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- Cut the potatoes and carrots into small slices.
- Put the bell pepper in a baking tray, then top it with olive oil and bake it for five minutes and then cut into small pieces.
- In a pan, add some olive oil, potatoes, carrots, pepper, lentils, salt and chicken broth and then stir and leave it on low heat.
- Cut the loaf into small pieces and top it with vegetable oil.
- Add the cooking cream to the mixture and mix.
- Pour the lentil mixture.
- Place the soup in a serving bowl and add on the top of it the fried bread.