- 1 Kilogram (kg) Minced chicken
- 200 Grams (gm) Puck Low Fat White Cheese
- 4 Cloves Garlic, Crushed
- 1 Cup Parsley, Chopped
- 1 Cup Fresh Breadcrumbs
- 1 Tablespoon lemon rind, Finely grated
- 16 chicken salami, Thin sliced
- Oil, for cooking
- Mix together the chicken mince, crumbled feta, garlic, parsley, breadcrumbs and lemon rind in a bowl. Mix well.
- With wet hands, divide the mixture into 16 and roll into sausage-shaped logs. Wrap each in a slice of salami.
- Heat oil in a lightly oiled non- stick frying pan over medium heat. Cook the sausages for 5-10 minutes, turning frequently, until golden brown and cooked through.