- 8 PUCK Natural Havarti Slices
- 2 Tablespoons Dijonnaise
- 1 Onion, large
- ½ Cup Water
- 200 Grams (gm) Roast Beef Slices, thinly cut
- 1 Slice Country Bread, toasted
- Pickles, optional
- Start by preparing the caramelized onions. Heat 1 ½ tablespoon of olive oil in a frying pan and sauté the onion for 3-4 minutes. Once the color starts to change, pour in ½ cup of water and cook till the water is completely absorbed, giving you soft brown caramelized onions. Set aside.
- On the toasted country bread, spread one tbsp. of Dijonnaise, topped with thinly cut slices of roast beef, followed by caramelized onions and a final layer of 2 slices of PUCK Natural Havarti cheese. For extra zing, you can add a few slices of pickle.
- Heat the sandwich under a broiler or grill to melt the cheese and add an extra crunch to your sandwich.