- 1 meat/ricotta and spinach tortellini, pack, refrigerated
- 3 Cups Cherry Tomatoes
- 3 Tablespoons Basil Leaves, snipped, fresh
- 1/2 Cup Butter
- 2 Cloves Garlic
- 1 Puck four cheese sauce, pack
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil and cook the tortellini according to package directions. Drain.
- Meanwhile, cut the tomatoes crosswise in half and place in a bowl.
- Add basil, salt and black pepper to tomatoes, mix gently.
- In a pan, add 1/2 cup of butter, pressed garlic and stir 1 minute until garlic is lightly browned. Add tortellini and tomato mixture; toss gently. Add Puck Four Cheese Sauce. Heat for a couple of minutes and serve!