- 50 Grams (gm) Lurpak Unsalted Butter
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 8 Boneless chicken breasts, small
- 4 Cloves Garlic
- 1 Onion, Finely diced
- 2 Cups Chicken Stock
- 1 Lemon, juiced and zest finely grated
- 1 Cup PUCK Cooking Cream
- 1/2 Teaspoon Chili Flakes
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 Spring Onions, Sliced
- Heat half the quantity of butter and oil in a large frying pan over medium high heat. Add the chicken breasts and cook until golden brown. Remove from pan and set aside. Reduce heat to medium.
- Add the remaining butter and oil to the pan, along with the garlic and onion. Cook for 5 minutes until the onion is softened. Add lemon juice and zest, chicken stock, cream and chili flakes. Bring to the boil, reduce heat to simmer and add the chicken breasts back to the pan. Cook until the sauce is creamy and thick and the chicken is cooked through. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Transfer to a warmed serving dish and garnish with spring onion. Serve with rice, if desired.