- 2 Panini Bread, 20cm in size, halved
- ¼ Cup Sundried Tomato Paste
- 8 PUCK Natural Mozzarella Slices
- 8 Artichokes, chargrilled, drained and sliced
- ½ Cup Black Olives, sliced
- 50 Grams (gm) Lurpak Butter, softened
- Preheat a sandwich press or large frying pan over medium heat. Split the Panini bread width-wise and place on a clean work surface.
- Spread the sun-dried tomato paste over each bread base and inside the lid. Layer the base with a slice of PUCK Natural Mozzarella, artichoke and olives and another slice of mozzarella.
- Top each sandwich with the lid, brush the exterior of the bread with the softened LURPAK butter and cook in the sandwich press or frying pan until golden brown all over and melted in the inside.