- 2 Cups PUCK Thick Cream
- 2 Cups Milk
- 1/3 Cups Caster Sugar
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Essence
- 4 1/2 Tablespoons Gelatin powder
- 1/4 Cup Water, cold
- 1 Cup Berries, mixed
- 2 Tablespoons Icing Sugar, optional
- Combine thick cream, milk, sugar and vanilla in a saucepan.
- Heat over low heat for a few minutes. Cover and set aside.
- Sprinkle gelatin powder into a small bowl of cold water and. Leave for 10 mins.
- Add gelatin mixture into the cream mixture, stirring until dissolved.
- Pour mixture into individual glasses and refrigerate for 4 hours.
- Blend berries with icing sugar, if required. Refrigerate until use.
- Before serving, top the panna cotta with berry sauce and a few berries.