- 100 Grams (gm) PUCK Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 4-5 Sweet Potatoes, medium
- 1 Cup Tomato Puree
- 1 Green Capsicum, medium sized, chopped
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 Red Onion, small size, chopped
- 2 Cloves Garlic, chopped
- Lemon Juice
- ½ Cup Vegetable Stock, (or 1 vegetable stock cube)
- 1 Cup Tomatoes, Peeled, de-seeded and chopped
- 50 Grams (gm) Kidney Beans, (canned)
- 50 Grams (gm) Black Eyed Beans, (canned)
- 50 Grams (gm) Corn
- 1 Teaspoon Paprika
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- Lurpak Cooking Mist, for baking
- Coriander, for garnish
- Jalepeno, optional
- Pre-heat the oven to 180°C. Halve the sweet potatoes, spray the cooking mist and bake in the oven for 45 minutes till soft.
- In a sautéing pan, heat the olive oil and lightly brown the chopped onions and garlic. Add the chopped tomatoes and vegetable stock and allow to cook for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Drain and rinse the canned beans and corn. Once the sauce starts to bubble, add in the chopped green capsicum, beans, corn, lemon juice, and paprika. Cook for another 10 minutes and season with salt and pepper.
- Once the potatoes have cooled a bit and are easy to handle, scoop out the flesh from the center leaving behind at least a centimeter of potato on the skin. Spoon in the bean mix and top with two tbsp. of PUCK Shredded Mozzarella. Bake in the oven till the cheese has bubbled and melted. Alternatively, for a punch of spice, add in a couple of jalapenos. Serve warm with a garnish of freshly picked coriander leaves.