- 1 Kilogram (kg) Lean beef mince
- 3/4 Cup Fresh Breadcrumbs
- 1 Egg, Beaten
- 1 Teaspoon Allspice
- 1 Teaspoon Coriander
- 1/2 Teaspoon Cayenne
- 1/2 Teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1/2 Teaspoon Cumin
- Salt and pepper, To season
- 1-2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 500 Milliliters (ml) Puck Tomato Sauce with Cream
- 1 Tablespoon Toasted pine nuts, To garnish
- Coriander leave, To garnish
- Buttered couscous, To serve, if desired.
- Combine the mince, breadcrumbs, egg, garlic, spices and salt and pepper in a large bowl. Mix together until well combined. Shape the mixture into golf ball sized meatballs.
- Heat oil in a large non-stick frying pan, fry the meatballs in batches until golden brown on all sides and almost cooked through. Add all the meatballs to the pan, pour over the tomato sauce and heat gently until simmering.
- Serve, garnished with pine nuts and coriander leaves.