- 1 Red Pepper, bell
- 1 Pepper, yellow, bell
- 1 Broccoli, medium
- 2 Cloves Garlic
- 1 Cup Butter
- 1 PUCK Tomato Sauce, jar
- Parsley, Fresh
- Oregano, dried
- Basil Leaves, dried
- 1 Puck four cheese sauce, pack
- Preheat the oven to 220C.
- Wash and chop the vegetables into slices.
- In a baking tray add ½ cup of butter, smashed garlic, onions, peppers and broccoli, salt, pepper and dried herbs. Roast until tender on the lower rack of the oven, about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil and cook the pasta, under cooking slightly as it will continue cooking in the oven.
- In a baking dish, add ½ cup of butter, then put half of the roasted vegetables, half the pasta and 1 cup of tomato sauce. Then add half of Puck Four Cheese Sauce and cover with the remaining pasta, vegetables, remaining tomato sauce and remaining of Puck Four Cheese Sauce.
- Cover with foil and bake in the center of the oven for 25 minutes