- 4 ½ Cups Flour
- 200 Grams (gm) Yeast
- 3 Whole Eggs
- 100 Grams (gm) Lurpak Butter
- 150 Grams (gm) PUCK Thick Cream
- ½ Whole Lemon's Zest
For the Filling
- 150 Grams (gm) PUCK White Cream Cheese Spread
- ½ Whole Orange's Zest
- 50 Grams (gm) Sugar
- 1 Teaspoon Blossom Water
- 1 Egg
- 100 Grams (gm) Milk, powder
- 1 ½ Cups Desiccated Coconut
- To make the dough, sift the flour with the yeast in a deep pot. Make a hole in the centre and add the mixture of egg yolks, melted Lurpak Butter, PUCK Thick Cream, lemon zest, well-scrambled egg whites and salt. Mix the ingredients and knead them well. Put the dough in the fridge for an hour.
- To make the filling, put PUCK Cream Cheese Spread in a deep bowl and add the orange zest, sugar, and blossom water to it. Mash the ingredients and add the egg. Mix well using the whisk.
- Cut the pastry dough into two halves. On a floured surface, roll out the two halves of dough to about a 2 mm thickness.
- Use a pastry cutter with a diameter of 10-12 cm to create circles.
- Put one spoon of stuffing in the centre of each circle. Moisten the edges of the dough using a water-moistened brush.
- Put the pies on a textile napkin for 40 minutes, then fry them in oil and leave them to dry on a paper napkin. Sprinkle sugar on the pies and serve.