- 2 Peaches or nectarines
- 1 Tablespoon Lemon Juice
- 1 Tablespoon Runny Honey
- 100 Grams (gm) Rocket or lamb’s ear lettuce
- 1 Medium Fennel bulb, Thinly sliced
- 1/4 Cup Blueberries
- 100 Grams (gm) Puck Low Fat White Cheese
- 4 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 2 Tablespoons Lemon Juice
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 200 °C. Segment the peaches, drizzle with lemon juice and honey. Place in a small baking dish and roast for 25 minutes. Remove from oven and cool.
- Spread rocket or lamb’s lettuce on flat serving plate. Scatter over sliced fennel, sliced peaches and blueberries. Crumble over white cheese.
- Whisk together olive oil and lemon juice, season with salt and pepper. Drizzle over the salad and serve immediately.