- 500 Grams (gm) Chicken Breasts
- 100-150 Grams (gm) Tikka sauce, readymade, for marinating
- 4 Tablespoons Oil, For frying
- 4 Bread, Naan
- 4-5 Tablespoons PUCK Cheddar Cream Cheese Spread, per bread
- 2 Cucumbers, Sliced
- 2 Carrot, Peeled and julienned
- 1 Onions, Small, Sliced
- Chili Flakes, Hot
- Prepare the chicken. Cut the chicken into cubes and marinate in tikka sauce, at least 30 minutes. Preheat the skillet with olive oil, medium heat, and fry the chicken cubes until ready (appx 15-18 minutes).
- Construct the sandwich: Spread the cheese, place the chicken.
- Season the vegetables to taste, add to the sandwich.
- Sprinkle with lemon juice, garnish with chilly flakes to taste.