- 4 Potatoes, medium, scrubbed
- 1/2 Cup PUCK Cream Cheese Spread- Less Fat
- 1/2 Cup Swiss cheese, finely grated
- 2 Spring Onions, finely sliced
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- Sea salt
- Black Pepper
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Cut the potatoes in half lengthwise, rub with oil, season with salt and place on a baking tray. Bake the potatoes for 30-35 minutes until soft. Remove from the oven. Increase heat to 220°C.
- When the potatoes are cool enough to handle with a clean cloth, scoop out cooked potato, taking care not to damage the skins, and place in a bowl. Mash the potato and stir in Puck Cream Cheese Spread- Less Fat, Swiss cheese and spring onion. Season with salt and pepper and spoon back into the skins. Place on the tray, return to the oven and cook for 8-10 minutes until golden brown and piping hot.