- 1 Cup PUCK White Cream Cheese Spread
- 1/2 Cup Milk
- 4 Tablespoons Butter, Unsalted
- 6 Eggs
- 2 Tablespoons Lemon Juice
- 1 Cup Flour
- 3 Tablespoons Corn, starch
- 1/4 Teaspoon tartar, (can be replaced with white vinegar or lemon juice)
- 3/4 Cup Sugar, granulated
- 1/4 Teaspoon Salt
- Preheat the oven to 160°C.
- In a large bowl, mix cream cheese, milk and butter. Microwave until melted completely.
- Transfer the mixture to a bowl of a stand mixer and beat until smooth.
- Sift the flour and mix it with egg yolks, sugar and lemon juice. Beat until smooth.
- Beat the egg whites with sugar and cream of tartar until thick and glossy.
- Fold the egg whites mixture using a spatula into the cream cheese and egg yolk mixture in three parts.
- Pour the batter into a 20x5-cm round cake pan.
- Place the pan in a larger pan. Fill the larger pan with hot water until it reaches halfway to the sides of the cake pan.
- Bake for 1 hour.
- Turn off the heat and leave the cheesecake in the oven for 45 minutes.
- Garnish with icing sugar and serve.