- 2 Macaroni Pasta
- 1 Cup Spinach, puree
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic, minced
- 1/4 Cup Onions, finely diced
- 1/2 + 1/2 Teaspoon Chili Flakes
- 1 Tablespoon Black Pepper
- 1/2 Cup Milk
- 1/2 Cup PUCK Thick Cream
- 200 Grams (gm) Chicken Breast
- 1 Tablespoon Oil
- Parmesan cheese
- Salt, to taste
- Boil pasta according to package instructions till al dente, drain and set aside.
- Cut chicken breast into bite size pieces and marinate with salt, ½ tsp chilli flakes and black pepper. Heat oil in a pan and cook the chicken completely. Remove and set aside.
- Heat oil in the same pan and add garlic and onions. Saute until the onions are translucent. Add spinach puree, chilli flakes, salt, cream and milk. Bring to a simmer.
- Add chicken back to the pan and sprinkle parmesan cheese.
- Add the cooked pasta and stir to coat. Serve with an extra sprinkle parmesan cheese.