- 6 Potatoes, small
- Olive Oil
- 3 Tablespoons Butter
- 1 Cup PUCK Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/2 Cup Sour Cream
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1/4 Red Pepper, finely cubed
- 2 Spring Onions, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 195 degrees. Pierce the potatoes with a fork, rub with a little oil and bake until soft. Cool
- Halve the potatoes using a teaspoon and scoop out most of the ﬂesh into a bowl. Return the potato skins to the baking sheet. Coarsely mash the potato ﬂesh in the bowl and stir in the cheese (reserve a little to sprinkle on top), butter, sour cream, and season. Fill the potato-cheese mixture back into the skins, top with cubed red pepper and sprinkle with reserved shredded cheese.
- Place back into the oven to melt the cheese and brown a bit. Sprinkle with chopped green onion and coriander leaves.