- 1/2 Pack of large pasta shells
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 Medium onion, finely chopped
- 2 Cloves Garlic , finely minced
- 270 Grams (gm) Minced Meat
- 1/2 Teaspoon Ground cinnamon
- 1/2 Teaspoon Ground coriander
- 1 Teaspoon Ground Cumin
- 500 Milliliters (ml) Tomato sauce with cream
- 425 Grams (gm) Ricotta cheese
- 1 Cup Grated parmesan cheese
- 2 Cups Grated mozzarella cheese
- 3/4 Cup Roughly chopped parsley
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Pinch Salt
- 1 Pinch Black Pepper
- Preheat oven to 175 Celsius.
- Cook pasta in salted boiling water according to package instructions.
- Heat olive oil in a medium pot on medium heat. Saute onions and until tender. Add garlic and saute for a minute until fragrant. Add minced beef and cook until browned. Season with salt, pepper, cinnamon, cumin and ground coriander. Pour in tomato and cream sauce. Keep on heat and thoroughly heated.
- Spread a worth of one ladle of meat sauce in a baking dish.
- In a large bowl, mix ricotta, parmesan and a cup of mozzarella with eggs and parsley. Season with salt and pepper. Stuff pasta shells with cheese mixture. Place shells in baking dish.
- Pour over the remaining meat sauce and the rest of the mozzarella. Bake for 20 minutes.