- 500 Grams (gm) Linguine Pasta
- 500 Grams (gm) Minced Beef Patty
- 2.5 Tablespoons Bread Crumbs
- 1 Egg
- 2 Tablespoons chopped coriander
- 1 Tablespoon Chopped Parsley
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 Pinch Pepper
- 2 Cups Frying oil
- 500 Milliliters (ml) Tomato Sauce with Cream
- 100 Grams (gm) Shredded parmesan cheese , for serving
- Cook pasta in salted boiling water according to package instructions.
- In a large bowl, add the minced beef, eggs, breadcrumbs, coriander, parsley, onion, salt and black pepper. Mix well with hand until all ingredients are well combined. Shape meatball into a small size ball.
- In a large deep non stick pan, heat the oil over medium heat. Add the meatballs in batches and cook until brown on all sides. Transfer from the pan to a plate.
- Preheat the tomato sauce in a saucepan. Add the precooked pasta to the sauce and gently fold it in. Make sure it’s well covered with sauce.
- Gently add the meatballs.
- Sprinkle shredded Parmesan cheese when serving.