- 15 Slices Toasted Bread
- 2 Whole Eggs, hard boiled
- 1/3 Cups PUCK Cheddar Cream Cheese Spread
- 20 Leaves Parsley
- 3 Whole Gherkin, chopped
- 1 Pinch Salt
- 1 Pinch Pepper
- Boil the eggs till hard
- Cool and chop into pieces
- Add 1/4 cup Puck Cheddar cream cheese spread into the eggs and mix well.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the chopped gherkins and mix
- Toast the bread
- Spread with the remaining Puck cheddar cream cheese spread
- Top each one with a little of the the egg mixture and a piece of parsley