- 200 Grams (gm) Chicken Breasts, sliced
- 2 Tablespoons Zaatar
- 1 Teaspoon Cayenne powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 Box Penne pasta, cooked al dente
- 2 Teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 Cup Puck lemon butter sauce
- 2 Tablespoons Mayonnaise
- 100 Milliliters (ml) Chicken broth
- 12 Whole Asparagus Spears
- Marinate chicken cubes in zaatar powder, salt and cayenne pepper. Heat oil in a pan and stir fry the chicken until done.
- In another pan, heat puck lemon butter sauce. Add minced garlic, chicken broth and add the cooked pasta. Cover and simmer until the sauce thickens to the desired consistency.
- Lastly, throw in the asparagus and simmer for another 10 minutes. Check the seasoning and add salt if required. Serve hot with zaatar chicken on the side