- 50 Grams (gm) Basil Leaves
- 100 Milliliters (ml) Oil
- 1/2 Clove Garlic
- 3 Tablespoons Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 Tablespoon Pecorino cheese, grated
- 2 Tablespoons Pine Nuts
- 1 Pinch Salt
- 250 Grams (gm) Lasagna sheets
- 1 Box Bechamel Sauce
- 5 Potatoes, sliced
- 250 Grams (gm) Green Beans
- 150 Grams (gm) Parmesan cheese, grated
- 250 Grams (gm) Mozzarella , in cubes
- Gently wash the basil leaves, dry them and put into the blender.
- Add the pine nuts, Parmesan, Pecorino cheese, garlic, salt and a bit of olive oil.
- Begin to blend everything and, gradually, add the remaining olive oil until the mixture is well blended and creamy smooth.
- If you prefer the pesto more light and delicate add more pine nuts and Parmesan cheese.
- The secret to prepare a delicious pesto is adding the ingredients gradually and taste it any time you add ingredients.
- Mix the Puck Béchamel Sauce with Cheese with the Pesto Sauce. and over the bottom of a flat oven pan (approximately 20x30cm) with two tablespoons of Béchamel/Pesto sauce.
- Place one layer of pasta sheets cover with the Béchamel/Pesto sauce, add the potatoes, grean beans and mozzarella and the grated Parmesan cheese.
- Repeat until all ingredients are used. Cover the last layer with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake in preheat oven at 180°C for about 40 minutes.