- PUCK Béchamel Sauce
- 1 small Beetroot
- 3 Tablespoons Olive oil
- 1 Pinch Sea Salt Flakes
- 1 Pinch Black Pepper
- 200 Grams (gm) strong white flour
- 2 Eggs
- 1/3 Cup pureed beetroot
- Cut the beetroot into four quarters.
- Drizzle with olive oil salt and black pepper.
- Cover with aluminum and roast in a 200C oven for 45-60 minutes.
- Remove and cool.
- Scoop out the flesh of the two quarters and puree in a processor.
- Reserve a 1/3 cup for the pasta.
- In a bowl, mix everything in a well then place on work board and knead adding more flour if necessary.
- Wrap and place aside for 30 minutes.
- Cut in 1/2 then knead and shape in pasta machine or using manual cutter.
- Place on rack.
- Cook 1-3 minutes in salted water.
- Sauté the spinach in butter.
- Add Puck Béchamel Sauce with Cheese and follow with the pasta.
- Roast the pine nuts and serve on top.