- Tameez bread
- PUCK Cream Cheese Spread- Less Salt
- 1 Red Onion, medium, thinly sliced
- Juice of half lime
- 2 Teaspoons Sumac
- 3 Cucumbers, Medium, sliced crosswise
- 120 Grams (gm) Olives
- Black Pepper, freshly ground
- Combine onions and lime juice in a small bowl, season with salt and sumac. Let marinate for at least 20 minutes.
- Spread a small amount of Puck Cream Cheese- Less Salt on a layer of Tameez bread and top it up with the marinated onions, cucumbers and olives. You may also serve the whole bread and ingredients in bowls so each one could construct their own sandwich with the amount of ingredients preferred.