- 8 Cups Pasta
- 2 Zucchini, cut into slices
- 1 Cup Peas, frozen, thawed
- 1 Tablespoon Butter
- 1 Clove Garlic, minced
- 1 Cup Vegetable broth
- 1 Teaspoon Corn starch
- Salt, and Pepper
- 1 Puck lemon butter sauce, pack
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the pasta and cook until al dente, adding the zucchini to the boiling water for the last minute of cooking time. Place the peas in the bottom of a colander, and drain the pasta and zucchinis over the peas. Return to the pot.
- Pour Puck Lemon Butter Sauce into the pan with the cooked pasta, zucchini and peas and toss to coat. Stir vigorously until the pasta is coated with the sauce. Taste for seasoning, and add more salt if needed.
- Serve topped with additional cracked black pepper if desired.